Feb 19th 2011 08:15 am Why do men date women who are so much younger then them?

I know guys prefer younger women and women usually prefer older men. But I was looking on a friends dating website and it would list what age range the guys were interested in and there were guys who were 28 and older listing 18 year old as a potential date. I would really like to here a logically answer for this. I don’t really care about the looks part of it.

Because it makes them feel younger too!

Related Blogs

Share and Enjoy:
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Pownce

Posted by admin / date women

15 Responses to “Why do men date women who are so much younger then them?”

1. Beka Boo on 19 Feb 2011 at 2:06 pm #

Because they are man whores and they LOVE someone with no baggage

2. bbgore on 19 Feb 2011 at 2:13 pm #

for the feeling of POWER and CONTROL and DOMINANCE

3. !*spazzygirl*! on 19 Feb 2011 at 2:21 pm #

cuz they are weird

4. Does it on 19 Feb 2011 at 2:50 pm #

When you find an answer will you let me know? It boggles me as well. :)

5. Joel on 19 Feb 2011 at 3:10 pm #

Because it makes them feel younger too!

6. hellopurple on 19 Feb 2011 at 3:47 pm #

Like you said, it’s a two-way street. Really what it comes down to is maturity levels.
    Women mature much earlier than men, so women look for older guys who are at their maturity level. And men look for younger women, because they are not ready to be as mature as the women their own age would like them to be.
    dated a guy who was 10 years older

7. Xania on 19 Feb 2011 at 4:31 pm #

the younger a girl is.. the chances she’s more inncocent.. and then the guys can be play them better.

8. John T on 19 Feb 2011 at 5:06 pm #

Because as the man rapidly ages the women still slowly ages . It’s true. My teacher said it.

9. T King on 19 Feb 2011 at 5:42 pm #

well, i like girls who are younger than me, but only like a year or two
    but i no tht in some maraiges there is a 12 year diffence and it is a strong maraige
    i guees tht some guys like young easy girls bc they are easy but not all of us r like tht

10. Cloe Smith on 19 Feb 2011 at 5:47 pm #

Maturity level is the biggest thing. Girls (for the most part) mature faster then guys but not so much that I would want to date a guy that is 10 years older then me or anything. I’ve been dating a guy for two years and he is two years older then me and it works perfectly. The highest I would go would be probably 4 years but yet I have a friend that does date guys 10-15 years older then her.

11. Tom K on 19 Feb 2011 at 6:18 pm #

A 10 year age difference is hardly anything. I thought initially that you were talking about 20-30 years.

12. jonahogan on 19 Feb 2011 at 6:30 pm #

I think it because on those sights the default younger age is 18(legal reasons) and they didn’t change it. ;-)
    Life is simple.

13. Desiree Paul on 19 Feb 2011 at 6:52 pm #

i believe that they do that because it makes them feel younger themselves its kind of hard to explain but yea thats the main reason why…..

14. Bryn H on 19 Feb 2011 at 7:39 pm #

With the guys, they want a girl that’s very young and well, young. With the girls they want a guy that’s mature and oldish. I think.

15. Bryan J on 19 Feb 2011 at 7:46 pm #

Because they’re men and they can. If a girl doesn’t approve, she just has to say no to the guy.

Trackback URI | Comments RSS